DUTIES TO YOUR OWN INSURANCE
COMPANY AS A POLICY HOLDER
These duties may be open to interpretation
Carter & Valle Law Firm, P.C. can advise you
1. Assume no obligation, make no payment or incur any expense without the carrier’s consent.
2. Immediately send copies to the carrier of any demand, notice, summons, or legal paper received concerning the claim or suit.
3. Cooperate with the carrier in the investigation, settlement or defense of the claim or suit.
4. Authorize the carrier to obtain medical records or other pertinent information.
5. The driver may be required to submit to a medical examination, at the carrier’s expense, by physicians of their choice, as often as they reasonably require.