Your Trusted Albuquerque Car
Being involved in a car accident can not only be traumatic emotionally and physically, but it can cause a lot of headaches financially. At the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm, it’s our mission to fight for you after an automobile accident. From handling uninsured motorist cases to drunk driving incidents, we’ll make sure to fight for you and ensure your voice is heard. Getting the compensation that is rightfully yours is as simple as contacting your trusted Albuquerque car accident attorneys. Advocating for you is not only our passion, but we believe that you should focus on what really matters—healing. Take the time to recover from any emotional trauma and physical injuries, and let us handle your case with confidence.
What You Should Do After an Accident
After being involved in a vehicle collision, there are understandably many thoughts going through your head. Here are a few things to help your case and ensure you take the necessary steps to make your claim run more smoothly:
- Ensure you contact the proper authorities. Call 911.
- Be sure to stay on the scene, but also make sure you are in a safe area.
- When able, exchange contact information and insurances with the other driver.
- If able, take pictures of the accident scene. Including damages to your vehicle, the other driver’s car, skid marks, as well as any weather or environmental factors.
- Seek medical treatment for injuries if needed and keep all documentation of visits.
How Our Lawyers Can Help
At Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm, we are dedicated to ensuring your case is handled properly and promptly. It’s important to note that in the state of New Mexico, any cases regarding car accidents have a limited time to file or process a claim. Be sure to seek medical treatment as soon as possible after your vehicle collision as gaps in medical treatment and assistance can create issues in validating your case and claim. Also be sure to keep all receipts and important documentation related to your case, including but not limited to, loss of wages due to work absence, medical bills, rental receipts, and more. From there our team of dedicated New Mexico accident attorneys will get to work.
With Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris, you can expect us to:
- Ensure a complete and thorough investigation to validate facts.
- Send out letters of representation.
- Work towards a settlement or take necessary steps to file a lawsuit.
- Most of all, inform you of the status of your case.
When you need a team of Albuquerque car accident attorneys on your side, turn to Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm for the representation you deserve.