Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorney
A serious injury can change your life forever. Whether a drunk driver crashed into you, or a property owner failed to appropriately label a dangerous area, you shouldn’t have to be the one who has to pay the price. At the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm in Albuquerque, we’ve made it our mission to stand up for what is right. We’ll help you hold the guilty party responsible for their careless actions, and fight greedy insurance companies who are merely trying to keep you from getting the compensation you deserve. When you’ve been hurt, you need a personal injury attorney that will make sure you’re not treated like just another claim number. We understand the stress, the anger, and the frustrations that you’re feeling, and are here to provide the expert level of representation you need to start healing.
Where Expertise Meets Compassion
Fighting against big insurance companies and those responsible for your accident can seem like a daunting task. By choosing a personal injury attorney that has the passion to help victims like you, and also the experience to confidently and aggressively advocate on your behalf, you give your case a chance to achieve the best outcome. At the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm, we have decades of first-hand experience handling cases just like yours. Our team specializes in personal injury and are familiar with the complexities of these types of cases, as well as the tricks and tactics insurance companies use to get out of paying you a fair amount.
With the experts at the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm, you receive skilled representation, and will be treated with the compassion and dedication you expect from someone handling sensitive matters such as devastating and life-altering injuries. We’ll be your voice and ensure you understand that your case is being given the unique and individual attention it deserves.
Getting the Compensation You Deserve
There’s no question that a serious injury can have tragic and lasting effects on a person’s standard of living. Broken bones and contusions are just the beginning of a long list of physical, emotional, and financial burdens that can ultimately destroy a victim’s quality of life. You can trust that the professionals at the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm will thoroughly construct your case to help you receive a level of compensation that fairly correlates with the amount of suffering you have endured as a result of someone else’s reckless and selfish actions.
Below are just a few of the damages that can commonly be sought in a personal injury case:
- Medical Expenses and Treatment – When you or someone you love is seriously injured, one of your first concerns may be how you will pay for the inevitable list of costly medical expenses. From hospital stays to surgeries, physical therapy, doctor’s visits, medications, and much, much more, the price of medical care can quickly add up to incomprehensible amounts.
- Non-Medical Expenses – Sometimes severe injuries require the care of a specialty doctor that is located in a different city or state. Trips to and from a long distance medical specialist, staying in hotels, or even having to hire a caregiver during a patient’s stay can all add up.
- Lost Earnings – Injuries can put you out of work – sometimes for life – depending on the severity and type of injury sustained. A victim may be able to recover damages for any work missed, as well as any employment and even benefits that would have been earned had work not been disrupted.
- Pain and Suffering/Loss of Enjoyment of Life – All too often, the effects of an injury can mercilessly dismantle a person’s life and their ability to enjoy hobbies and even the satisfaction of earning their own paycheck.
- Wrongful Death – A life taken far too early can turn their loved ones’ lives upside down. While medical and funeral costs first come to mind, a victim’s surviving family may also recover compensation for the loss of financial contribution and companionship.
If you were seriously injured because someone was being negligent, you deserve to be heard. Together, we can make sure that those responsible for your pain are held accountable. Contact the Albuquerque personal injury attorneys at the Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris Law Firm today. We’re here to bring light to your cause, and fight to get you the compensation you need in order to take the next steps towards putting your life back together.