Criostoir O’Cleireachain graduated from the University of Denver School of Law in 2001 and began his legal career by prosecuting criminal cases. In March of 2009, after several years of working in both law enforcement and the District Attorneys Office, he joined Valle, O’Cleireachain, Zamora & Harris to practice civil litigation on behalf of injured Plaintiffs. Since joining the firm, his practice has focused on litigation, primarily in the areas of medical malpractice and wrongful death, where he has been able to utilize the medical/surgical experience that he acquired prior to law school to provide representation for those unfairly and needlessly harmed by healthcare providers and hospitals.
- State Bar of New Mexico (Admitted 2002)
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico (Admitted 2005)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit (Admitted 2015)
- University of Denver School of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D. Degree, 2001
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico Bachelor of Arts Degree, 1997