The Carter & Valle Law Firm in Albuquerque (NM) provides expertise in personal injuries, wrongful death, insurance law, claims against government, medical malpractice. We believe “Our Team” can Help You too!
- Carmen Arias v. Phoenix Indemnity Insurance Co., 147 N.M. 14, 216 P.3d 264, 2009 -NMCA- 100, Cert. Denied.
- Carol Williams and Marcus Williams v. Rio Rancho Public Schools, Superintendent Dr. Sue Cleveland and Richard Vonancken, 145 N.M. 214, 195 P.3d 879, 238 Ed. Law Rep. 430, 2008 -NMCA- 150.
- Gerald L. Smith v. Board of County Commissioners, County of Bernalillo, and Henry R. Westrich, 137 N.M. 280, 110 P.3d 496, 2005 -NMSC- 012.
- Prakongsri Rhoades, Petitioner-Appellee,v. Daniel K. Rhoades, Respondent-Appellant. 135 N.M. 122, 85 P.3d 246, 2004 -NMCA- 020.
- Yvette Lucero, individually and as parent and next best friend of Luke Lucero and Isaac Lucero, minors, and Michael J. Lucero, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Richardson & Richardson, Inc.; Albuquerque Public Schools; and John Does 1-15, Defendants-Appellees, 2002-NMCA-013, 39 P.3d 739, Cert. Denied.